The Best Gaming Monitor For RTX 2070 [Reviews 2023]
Do you want to achieve an immersive gaming experience? Are you a gaming beast and looking for the best gaming monitor for RTX 2070? We got your back.
No Time to Waste? Here’s My #1 Favorite
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase a product by using a link on this page, I’ll earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Carrying a high-resolution monitor with a ton of features can bring about a perfect pair with RTX 2070. You will agree that not having a good specs monitor with a powerful graphics card is just a waste of money.
To get a hypnotic gaming experience, you will need a good monitor because in the end visuals are what matters the most in gaming.
The Best Gaming Monitor for RTX 2070 – Comparison Table
Product Reviews – The Best Gaming Monitor for RTX 2070
Here we are with the top 3 picks of the best gaming monitors for the RTX 2070.
- Overall Best: LG 27GL83A-B 27″
- Best Elite Gaming Performance: Acer Nitro XZ342CK
- Best Smooth Gaming: ASUS VG248QG 24″
LG 27GL83A-B 27″- Best Overall for RTX 2070
Are you the one who is peeking for a higher frame rate monitor? LG introduces an incredible gaming monitor and LG 27GL83A-B is an excellent option to buy.
It is the best 1440p monitor as it offers QHD resolution with several gaming aspects. Moreover, the monitor is equipped with all the basic features you desire for the RTX 2070.
Specifications of LG 27GL83A-B
- 27-inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- 1ms response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Adjustable ergonomic stand
Features with Benefits
You will find an ergonomic stand at the rear side of the monitor which makes the monitor virtually borderless. This stand enables tilting, height adjustment, and shifting to a 90-degree angle so that you can promptly and effortlessly adjust the screen to the desired direction.
Do you want to get realistic visual captivation? LG 27GL83A-B model is HDR10 compatible. Moreover, it covers the colour space of the DCI-P3 colour gamut and provides a decent HDR colour volume.
- Easy to use Navigation with the single analogue button
- Excellent picture quality
- Comes with an HDMI and DisplayPort cable
- Excellent response time of 144Hz and motion handling
- Accurate and consistent colours
- Vibrant QHD display with great viewing angle
- No USB ports
- No wide gamut colour support
- No built-in speakers
Acer Nitro XZ342CK – Best Elite Gaming Performance
Are you looking for the best gaming monitor for RTX 2070? Go for Acer Nitro XZ342CK.
It provides you with not just the performance but also the care for your build. It appears with a very futuristic and gamer design that will certainly maximize the entire mode of your set-up.
Specifications of Acer Nitro XZ342CK
- 34″ WQHD UltraWide (3440 x 1440) VA Display
- 1500R Curved Display
- 144Hz refresh rate; Response time: 1ms
- Zero Frame Design
- 2 Ports (Displayport and HDMI)
Features with Benefits
Silky Smooth Visuals
It offers a rapid refresh rate, so you can experience ultra-smooth viewing with faster frame execution and lower input lag.
Do you want to take your gameplay to the next level with improved colour accuracy and contrast?
This monitor comes with VESA Display and offers HDR quality to make images lifelike.
- Incredible pixel density
- Great pixel response time
- Amazing Color quality
- Rapid Refresh rate
- Smooth display with no screen tearing
- HDMI Cable and Displayport
- Noticeably above the average weight for monitors.
- Sometimes the screen brightness lowers during game playing with low lighting
ASUS VG248QG – Best Smooth Gaming
Are you looking for the best gaming monitor for RTX 2070? The Asus VG248QG could be the best possible choice you can decide on.
Asus VG248QG is a competitive gaming monitor that conveys an absolute refresh rate of 165Hz to deliver steadier gameplay.
The immediate refresh rate, along with extraordinary response time, assists to remove smearing and motion blurring.
Specifications of Asus VG248QG
- 24 inch Full HD (1920×1080) display
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
- ASUS Eye Care technology
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI (v1)
- Exclusive GameVisual and Game plus functions
Features with Benefits
This gaming monitor offers G-Sync compatibility and eradicates screen tearing and bumpy frames. Moreover, it allows flexible refresh rates by default and gives steady and runny gameplay to the gamers.
The flicker-free technology is specifically designed for gamers for maximizing their working or gaming hours as it eliminates eye strain and headache issues.
- Incredible response time
- The plenty of connectivity options
- Flicker-free technology with a blue light filter to reduce eye exhaustion
- Good image quality
- FreeSync works perfectly with NVIDIA cards
- Bright screen and good image quality
- Not the ideal viewing angles
- Blurry smaller texts
At the end of the day, you need to make your own decisions when selecting the best gaming monitor for RTX 2070. We have given you the top picks to choose from.
Thank you for reading this article on the best gaming monitor for RTX 2070.
Here are some articles that might be of interest to you: